Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring.She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a tarot reading over a period of months, extremely detailed, insightful, and long.
What she said really ment a lot to me. She was going to tell me more but asked for payment, but I had a question about payment so I emailed her and sent a message on the site, and never heard back. And I couldn't remember the site address so I just googled Jenna the astrologist and I found this site! I'm glad I didn't submit payment which I was just about to do!
But my question is still this, who really is putting the effort in writing all this detailed information for not a whole lot of money to be scammed?I don't get it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Astrology Reading
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I went to platos closet in Ann Arbor michigan and brought a brand new homecoming dress from Windsor and lightly worn neon pink vans that I cleaned before bringing to..."
- "I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL. I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their..."
- "I've ordered from Zulily several times. The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing. Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."