1.9K views 3 comments

Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring.She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a tarot reading over a period of months, extremely detailed, insightful, and long.

Related: Jenna Astrologer - *** - Scam

What she said really ment a lot to me. She was going to tell me more but asked for payment, but I had a question about payment so I emailed her and sent a message on the site, and never heard back. And I couldn't remember the site address so I just googled Jenna the astrologist and I found this site! I'm glad I didn't submit payment which I was just about to do!

But my question is still this, who really is putting the effort in writing all this detailed information for not a whole lot of money to be scammed?I don't get it.

Review about: Astrology Reading.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

She's a scam artist. They all are.

lalala

So what's the complaint?

You wanted to hear some BS about your life and you got it.

Soul_man
Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan #899622

I think Jenna is a bot. You know in astrology it is possible to generate detailed information of yourself basing on your birthday and birth time. I think Jenna is some kind of program that parses some indian terminology to mass.