Jenna Astrologer - Accurate AND a lier? Who is this person?

Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring.She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a tarot reading over a period of months, extremely detailed, insightful, and long.

What she said really ment a lot to me. She was going to tell me more but asked for payment, but I had a question about payment so I emailed her and sent a message on the site, and never heard back. And I couldn't remember the site address so I just googled Jenna the astrologist and I found this site! I'm glad I didn't submit payment which I was just about to do!

But my question is still this, who really is putting the effort in writing all this detailed information for not a whole lot of money to be scammed?I don't get it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 34 Yes 34
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 23, 2015 #1052876

She's a scam artist. They all are.

0 0 Reply

Mar 21, 2015 #961756

So what's the complaint?
You wanted to hear some BS about your life and you got it.

2 0 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899622 Almaty, Almaty

I think Jenna is a bot. You know in astrology it is possible to generate detailed information of yourself basing on your birthday and birth time. I think Jenna is some kind of program that parses some indian terminology to mass.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jenna Astrologer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jenna Astrologer.
Filing a new complaint about