Is everybody is talking bout this Jenna? Who she contacted me very recently. pls help me by answering my questions.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss jenna astrologer astrology reading. Jenna Astrologer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jenna astrologer astrology reading in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jenna Astrologer.

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India #955477

She sends same type of reading to everyone.She is fraud.

Don't waste your money.

If you don't believe me I suggest you to subscribe for her reading with two or more different emails while giving fake personal information for each subscription.you will receive same reading at your all email accounts.

Delhi, Delhi, India #954265

This Jenna is totally fraud .The reports are not accurate & seems standard report .

The exact reverse is happening in my life. Even she is nor responding .can anyone help .This Jenna is totally fraud . The reports are not accurate & seems standard report .

The exact reverse is happening in my life.Even she is nor responding .can anyone help

to re123 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #967774

Dear friend,

plss.don't go for any astrology.All is our fate what is written over there will have to suffer.

I m now 72,I advice u to go for mantra om gam ganapataye namaha. Or lalitam lambodaram this will help u to get rid of obstacles. If u type lalitam lambodaram u will find the site of mr.naran. Whenever u r free utter this mantra & see d effect do believe ur karmas and god.

I m not accustomed of typing and using mobile like young generation so plse forgive for my mistakes. Wish u the best for ur future.

Thnx.anonymous