Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me.I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up to now I didn't receive the service that I paid for.
I have send her several emails wherein I complaint about it, but she doesn't give you any feedback. Is there any way that I can try to retrieve my money since she just send the proof of payment and further no response from her.
I have attached the proof that she received the payment.
I'll be pleased if someone can assist in this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Astrology Reading
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me. I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."