Jenna Astrologer - Professional service paid for but not received
Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me.I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up to now I didn't receive the service that I paid for.
I have send her several emails wherein I complaint about it, but she doesn't give you any feedback. Is there any way that I can try to retrieve my money since she just send the proof of payment and further no response from her.
I have attached the proof that she received the payment.
I'll be pleased if someone can assist in this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Astrology Reading
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "I used My Prefect Resume for one time to create a position I was applying for 2 years ago. In no way was I ever notified that they would continue..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."