Windhoek, Windhoek
100% full Not resolved

Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me.I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up to now I didn't receive the service that I paid for.

I have send her several emails wherein I complaint about it, but she doesn't give you any feedback. Is there any way that I can try to retrieve my money since she just send the proof of payment and further no response from her.

I have attached the proof that she received the payment.

I'll be pleased if someone can assist in this matter.

Review about: Jenna Astrologer Astrology Reading.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

I had no problem before. This time it has been two weeks since I have paid and still no readings.

I think she is dead and soon we will get our money back when the Cyber cops finish their investigation.

Lady Butterfly
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #973957

Yes, I have been duped by this imposter. Karma will hopefully *** her bad....

Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more