Windhoek, Windhoek
100% full Not resolved

Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me.I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up to now I didn't receive the service that I paid for.

I have send her several emails wherein I complaint about it, but she doesn't give you any feedback. Is there any way that I can try to retrieve my money since she just send the proof of payment and further no response from her.

I have attached the proof that she received the payment.

I'll be pleased if someone can assist in this matter.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $49. noriene is overall dissatisfied with Jenna Astrologer and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jenna Astrologer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Jenna Astrologer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

I had no problem before. This time it has been two weeks since I have paid and still no readings.

I think she is dead and soon we will get our money back when the Cyber cops finish their investigation.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #973957

Yes, I have been duped by this imposter. Karma will hopefully *** her bad....