Windhoek, Windhoek
100% full Not resolved

Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me.I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up to now I didn't receive the service that I paid for.

Related: Jenna Astrologer - Review about Astrology Reading from Idaho Falls, Idaho

I have send her several emails wherein I complaint about it, but she doesn't give you any feedback. Is there any way that I can try to retrieve my money since she just send the proof of payment and further no response from her.

I have attached the proof that she received the payment.

I'll be pleased if someone can assist in this matter.

Review about: Astrology Reading.

Review #619660 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $49
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

I had no problem before. This time it has been two weeks since I have paid and still no readings.

I think she is dead and soon we will get our money back when the Cyber cops finish their investigation.

Lady Butterfly
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #973957

Yes, I have been duped by this imposter. Karma will hopefully *** her bad....