Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Is everybody is talking bout this Jenna? Who she contacted me very recently. pls help me by answering my questions.

Related: Jenna Astrologer - I had a lucky escape

Review about: Astrology Reading.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jenna Astrologer?

Comments

ManikJoshi.com
Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India #955477

She sends same type of reading to everyone.She is fraud.

Don't waste your money.

If you don't believe me I suggest you to subscribe for her reading with two or more different emails while giving fake personal information for each subscription.you will receive same reading at your all email accounts.

re123
Delhi, Delhi, India #954265

This Jenna is totally fraud .The reports are not accurate & seems standard report .

The exact reverse is happening in my life. Even she is nor responding .can anyone help .This Jenna is totally fraud . The reports are not accurate & seems standard report .

The exact reverse is happening in my life.Even she is nor responding .can anyone help

diana
to re123 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #967774

Dear friend,

plss.don't go for any astrology.All is our fate what is written over there will have to suffer.

I m now 72,I advice u to go for mantra om gam ganapataye namaha. Or lalitam lambodaram this will help u to get rid of obstacles. If u type lalitam lambodaram u will find the site of mr.naran. Whenever u r free utter this mantra & see d effect do believe ur karmas and god.

I m not accustomed of typing and using mobile like young generation so plse forgive for my mistakes. Wish u the best for ur future.

Thnx.anonymous