Respected Madam,

I, Narinder Kumar wish to know about my golden time and changes in future of my life. I also know about my health & wealth position in future. Myself age of 46 years old and presently I am working in India, Punjab state in a manufacturing steel company as an Asst.Manager - Marketing & Commercial line having academic qualification only after B.A. degree and rich experience. I have two children reading in 8th & 5th standards. My wife has also degree in B.A. & B.Ed. and is a house wife. My date of birth is 27th July, 1970, Time 12.40PM and my native place is in District Una, Himachal Pradesh, India. I am working in Punjab far from my native place approximate 150 Kilometer. I goes to native place every Saturday where my family lives presently in a week. I have to shift my native place since our company's future not so well.

Thanks & Regards,

Narinder Kumar

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Jenna Astrologer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jenna Astrologer.

Comments