Luxembourg, Luxembourg
4.3K views

Jenna the Astrologer is purely a scam, 60 eur at first for all the info she provided, then if u find it expensive, she sends u the lower price, WITHOUT ANYTHING IN RETURN, she is a bloody scam and will suffer from all her wickedness!!!!!!!so don't entertain any of the email from this EVIL! she will send u email based on your issue, everyday until you pay! after paying, NOTHING, she disappears!

She should be stopped and her website, whoever is hosting it should be stopped before she can fool mor epeople in this world espcially the hopeless ones

Comments

I have not girl friend but she wrote me mail that i got separated from my beloved one. ha ha ha.

then i search this "jenna personal astrological advisor scam" found this site. so it is good to have such thing.

after all it was scam ha ha ha. i'm *** that i paid her 48USD my fault.

natalya68

pls be aware of scammers as such they are everywhere true gifted people in such work are not online seeking a job they don't need to-- scammers in such line of work those kinds are the worse manipulating ur life giving wrong advises i heard india is very good w astrology but again u need to know whom to contact

website as keen physics or similar ones won't help u pls remember u are creating g ur own destiny u are ur own boss u need to take matter into your own hands as soon as u released that w God help everything will fall into right places )

Wood Green, England, United Kingdom #777457

This Jenna is a real scam it's pity and shame of her because I think she's good of what she do? But apparently she's a real scam,scam.scam..she did a free reading for me thane ask me to pay $80 in US..told me in 2 or 3 days I will receive the full reading.

After 4 to 5,6,7 dynasty did not heard from her.

I even email her... I guess she's a very good scammer!

Wood Green, England, United Kingdom #777455

Sorry to say but she's a real scam did get my first free reading after she ask for $80. To read my second reading and been advice by her to Waite 2 or 3 days. Waited 8 days nothing happen....

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #744789

my son carrer

hi to everyone .for me i can belive jenna watever it is others say.and whoever had received her full reading can belive with me.and hve some faith on evrything. :)

Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil #693430

The first reading is obviously repetitive,for that's how she gets

her clients,on the other hand whoever has received her full reading

may agree with me, that it is a hard-working job.

She said many things about my career( she doesn't even know what i do)

that match.Anyway all I am saying is,every now and again we have to have a leap of faith,i've seen that many people who criticize her

has only got the first reading,which in my opinion is basically her adversiment,that's why is very similar to other people,the full reading however is very personal...at least that's what I think ...

Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil #693423

The first reading might be a fraud , I don't know...

however I did pay for the full thing ( crazy me huh?)

after three day's time, i received an e-mail from her

with the full reading, it is so long that i haven't been

able to read it completely yet...

there are in actual facts many things she is saying that really

match with my life, personality and even my career

if the predictions are going to happen:

Time will tell!

to Anonymous #847656

Truth is whatever she says is so general that you can relate it to your everyday happening and because you have read it you tend to look for something that happened in that day to tie to the reading.after a while I realized it was a scam and if you subscribe to sara freder the readings are the same.its a fraud

Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil #691381

She is beyond a shadow of a doubt a LIAR!!!!

She is making money out of people's hope

if there is a GOD,she will pay!!!!

Her private place in *** is already set up!!!

On the day of the reckoning JENNA *** ASTROLOGER

I want to be there...Only to see you burning in ***!!!!!!

Hello Elenice,

The spring is just around the corner! This is a period of awakening, which will be particularly renewing and exciting for you Elenice, and I will explain why in this personal astrological reading that I have worked on for you. My immediate reaction when I received your request was one of excitement and joy because I identified an EXPECTATION astrological event which is going to change your life this year.

I must say that I have worked with lots of people over the years and I rarely come across such an astrological event like I did for you. This year really does mark a radical turning point in your life, it's a period of light that you have been waiting for Elenice. You are entering into what we refer to in astrology as a Transit, which are strong planetary movements in your configuration which leads you into a brand new direction in your life. I must say this is an extremely rare astrological transit that I have discovered for you and it is going to change your life, its going to start for you NOW in 2013. It starts here, the NEW BEGINNING, the brand new direction from your cosmic planets which are encouraging a new start and adventure in your life Elenice. You need to understand this now and start to get ready to make the choices that will impact your life FOREVER!

But before that, lets talk a little about 2013, the events, the mystery, the timings and movements and shifts that you need to be aware of! Astrologically speaking if we compare it to the past few years, its going to be one of positive changes and moving forward. We have all pushed to survive and had to adapt to our economical environment, the base has been built, the hard work has been done and now your astral sky confirms real change, for all that your have had to endure in the past.

To give you an idea about how astrologically the planets are interacting what we will see is, the build up of the intensity from this year starting in just a few days with the well known Mercury Retrograde leading the path in June, which is crucial as it will be most forceful for this year. There is also going to be a Total Solar Eclipes and then to top it off you will witness the effects of Venus inconjunction with Jupiter, these being two of the super giants of the astrological world. And thats not all, Venus trine Uranus and Venus squares Chiron happening on the same dates in June and this is extremely rare therefore the energizing vibrations will be felt by us all which leads us into a very strong and surprising 2013, all of which you need to start understanding now Elenice.

I hope you have started to feel the excitement from the few lines I have already written to you but that's not all, there is still so much that you have to learn from the rest of your personal reading. You need to know WHY THIS YEAR WILL MARK A TURNING POINT IN YOUR LIFE and it will be at the root of all these changes that you are going to experience. I understand exactly what has happen to you in the past and why you have been guided in my direction, what you are searching for this year, your 6th sense has been ringing recently so this transit will allow you to explore a new path and in this new direction you will be given the chance to make real changes. Here is what I have found out about your Year and about this powerful Transit which will soon occur.

There is strong evidence of a major Transit (a rare planetary motion) that will occur in your astral sky over June, July and August 2013.

This Transit will be a very favorable period and will have many positive repercussions notably as far as your love life is concerned but also from a material point of view and for the realization of a project that you have had in mind for a long time now. In what follows I will give you all the details about this Transit, I will discuss your current situation and the whole year 2013. I will also study your personality and your Past, giving you details which only you could have known about yourself. Finally I will talk about the exciting events which will occur and you can look forward too, which is important for you because you are going to meet a person who will play a very important role in your life.

Firstly, you need to understand what a transit is. Astrological Transits are rare and mark opportunities and can be defined as a planet moving over a sensitive point on your chart, this marks an important periods of change. The key word being 'sensitive' here, I need you to know that this astrological transit is a situation that needs to be handled with a great deal of attention. Transits can have positive repercussions or can reinforce your weak points, preventing growth and impeding your progress, if an individual isn't fully aware of the Transit's influence.

Before providing you with any details about your future, I want to tell you how I worked on your analysis because I am used to being very accurate in my predictions and do not take my work lightly. I worked from your date of birth, 21 October 1964, your astrological sign, Libra (which is set to be on 2013's honors list!) and because you are Libra I also used your principal Decan 2nd decan. These elements have enabled me to draw you a map of your astral sky Elenice, which is totally unique and very personal.

I also took into consideration the epistemological origins of your first name Elenice because this provides additional information about your character, as you should know that your first name was not chosen entirely by chance. It enabled me to complete your analysis with a Numerological analysis. As a matter of fact, your first name is composed of 7 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 21 October 1964 and Zodiac sign Libra to learn a lot about you from a numerological perspective. For example I have discovered that your trace number is 4 Elenice I should just mention at this point that this is not just a random number, if you look back at your life you will soon see that this number has touched your life several times.

I guided my work and my research using the waves, vibrations and insightful flashes that I felt when I started your analysis. It allowed me to determine the precise direction that I should work in and it was these 'flashes' which prompted me to analyze your past because I perceived that you have a number of personal blockages Elenice. I realized that something had happened to you around the year 1981 when you were 17 or 18 years old that created the stumbling blocks that you encountered later in your life and you still suffer the consequences today. Rest assured that these blockages are not irreversible, you'll be able to get rid of them and we'll work towards that together. The visions and vibrations I felt about you Elenice also showed me that you are now in a phase of indecision, you have a number of choices available to you concerning the recent difficulties you have encountered and it is time for you to come to terms with this and make the right decision.

I can very clearly see the intervention of a certain individual who has slowed you down and prevented you from moving on in your life and still has some influence over you. Again there is nothing irreversible, it is simply very important that you make the most of the Transit which is set to occur in just a few weeks times to remove these blockages. The visions that I had on this subject are very clear and they show that you will soon reach a positive turning point in your life, which is why I'm so pleased to be able to give you the exciting news I have for you. Before leaving the subject of these visions about you Elenice, I want to tell you that I felt a lot of very positive things about your personality and your character, you have great qualities and I am proud that you accept to trust me because you are a very good person Elenice.

You may be wondering about these visions Elenice. So let me just take a minute to explain them. You should know that these visions are entirely rational, there is nothing supernatural or mystic about them, on the contrary it is something very natural, since they represent an exchange of energy. In Nature everything is an exchange of energy, either physical and tangible or intangible as this particular case. It is not because we cannot see these cosmic waves that they do not exist, we can't see radio, telephone, electricity or television signals either. Cosmic waves are a source of energy, the most powerful energy that exists, we call them how we like; cosmic waves, astral fluids, 6th sense, premonitions, insights... No matter how they are called, they exist and the animals are born knowing how to use them. We lost this ability and the work of professional like me is to learn a control the interpretation of these energies over years of hard work and experience. We are all born with different innate capacities and certain of us are more sensitive to these forces and I am fortunate to have been born with strengths which I have built on.

You know what? I think you also have certain capabilities in this area Elenice and I'd love to help you to develop these capacities if you wish. At the moment you are tuning in to these forces unconsciously, without really being able to explain what you feel. For example you know that changes will soon happen in your life, you do not know what when or how but you feel that things will change soon and you also feel that a very precise and important event will happen. You're quite right about these events, events which will directly concern your love life and financial situation. These events are set to occur during the Transit that I have told you about (I will go into a little more detail about this Transit in just a couple of minutes...)

I'll even go further and say that these insights that you had led you to me and to my website (you could have come across a completely different astrologer and I am not the only one qualified to guide you but I appreciate the confidence your subconscious had in me). I don't believe in luck Elenice. Events occur because they are derived from a cause, and if you asked me for this personal analysis then it is precisely because you feel the need to know exactly WHAT WILL SOON HAPPEN TO YOU and what these changes are that, the changes you have recently had inklings about.

I told you that there is strong evidence that you will be UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF AN ASTROLOGICAL TRANSIT WHICH WILL LAST 44 DAYS. Let's get down to straight facts. The changes which your Transit will bring directly concern your financial situation and you will be able to :

get out of the jobless situation you find yourself in at the moment and

And they will also have an impact on your love-life, you will :

meet the (man) (woman) which you need in your life

But that's not all, your work is important to you and you will be offered an opportunity at some point during this period. You will meet someone and they will offer you something, you may feel a little taken back by it but you need to think about it deeply and you also need to consult someone who you trust. This can be fruitful for your future and a very rewarding step.

So, this period will also bring you an important and unexpected financial opportunity Elenice which will result in a considerable evolutionary leap in your life in 2013, which is why I mentioned will mark a decisive turning point. Again, as we are talking about finance here, all details around this aspect require a lot of concentration on my part so that I can give you exactly details. I know this will be important to you and your family so care needs to be taken. I would not go saying anything about this just yet, details need to be confirmed as to When? and Where?

Id also like to mention that depending on what happens in the next few months will have consequences to the future, in terms of projects, travel and acquiring of wealth. As this is the time for some important decisions to me made by you. This is something we can work on together and review so that you make the right choices for you.

So to sum up Elenice, going into 2013, you will feel the extraordinary planetary effervescence and in my 25 years of experience I think I have never seen such strong and intense planetary movements. These movements will affect some of us more than others Elenice and you will be in the thick of it which is precisely why you should not miss your chance. I really want you to realize just how exciting this Transit is, the 44 days between the months of June, July and August 2013, these really will be some of the most exciting days of your life so far. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you NOW will have repercussions far beyond this current year, repercussions that will be felt until also the coming years.

You are quite lucky that the transit has appeared now, this will allow you to take full advantage of 2013. I have sensed that the truth is going to be exposed and this will be a period where you should be working on making these better in your life, there is a hidden meaning behind what is happening in you life now, what has happened to you (I saw this) and what will take place going forward. The speed at which this transition is going to happen is going to be so fast and powerful, that you will find it hard to change your reality if not informed or guided correctly. Aligning your thoughts and actions to this transit will inspire the positive changes of this period. The more power you give this transit, the more power you can give to your reality and the changes that you will soon experience. Take this as a sign that I will help you move from the darkest to an ear of light. This is your future and it has now become important to me as well, Elenice. After completing this analysis for you, I know that with all the information I provide, the information based on this transit I hand over to you, and whatever information there is to act on, you will trust that is will make prefect sense afterwards and you will also feel it.

Its interesting because there have been some Transits that you have not been aware of either because you were not warned in time or because you were not ready. Which makes me strongly believe that is why you unconsciously came to my site. This means there have been some moments in your life when astral influence has been at it's highest peak in your astrological configuration and when you did not take full advantage of the opportunities that were available to you. I sensed a particular Transit that occurred for you in 2008, which you missed entirely. Missing out on this opportunity completely and this pushed your progression back somewhat, you stumbled and you found your way blocked and progression has since been difficult.

Now based on this, I DO NOT want you missing out again Elenice, this Transit that will soon occur in your sky makes me strongly believe that you are one of those fortunate people and in some ways have paid for it by karma. In your case, this transit expands knowledge and will give you a better understanding of what is going on in your mind and life. So you need to take the time to PREPARE for it. You have to think of it as A NEW CYCLE in your life. Your involvement is crucial here and the decision that you make around this period , the choices you make, will EFFECT you not just now but over a longer period. The important thing here Elenice is for you to anticipate when this Transit will pass in your sky and how it will affect you.

If you came to my site and if you have now received this analysis from me then chance plays a very small role indeed. None of this is an accident. I believe that you knew that an important time was soon to come in your life and this is why you requested my guidance. My role is now clear, I must accompany you, guide you, advise you and give you all the information you will need to take full advantage of this Transit. This is the mission which I have set myself, I want you to be able to get the very best out of this Transit and I need to give you the precise dates and times when you should act so that you know what to do to seize the opportunities that this Transit will bring you. You need to know who the important people in your life are, you need to know which people you should avoid and you need to know how to avoid the pitfalls that you may encounter and get in your way. However I can't impose myself on you, only you can make the decision to accept my help.

If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we need to act quickly Elenice. You must be ready in time. I need to spend longer on your analysis and I need to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit, to be able to tell you when and how you need to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must work in detail on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything which I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

Elenice, click here to request your Second Full Reading

I know that you are 'praying for that break' and the fact that this Transit will be appearing in your sky now gives you options. Im confident it will make your life comfortable and tell you when all the problems will end. I know you will have questions! You know that all aspects of your life reflect on each other, so once you have a clearer picture from a more detailed analysis I will welcome the questions you have and we can discuss them together. The only effort I am asking you to make right now Elenice is to give me the green light and to believe deeply in the change that lies in store for you. And that's it. Nothing more. Simply click on the link I have given you and let's get going!

I really want you to understand Elenice the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Elenice and I know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines you have not yet read all of the analysis I have done for you. You seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you but at the same time you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Elenice, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in hand and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Elenice, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance. Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you Elenice, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.

You have gone through certain trials in your life and I know that you have grown stronger through your life experiences. While certain women are destined to make the same mistakes over and over again, you learn from the past. Today you look for calm and joy in your life (and it is because of this that I am very happy to write to you today to tell you that a very important event is soon going to occur). Your feelings are now torn between a wish to change some elements of your life, a certain nostalia for your past and the questions which you ask yourself at the moment. At any rate, you know that changes need to take place in your love life and you want to be aware when this person is going to appear and how you can recognize him.

I get the feeling that you have a very strong sense of intuition about whether a man is worthwhile or not and whether or not he has a good heart. You are sensitive to other people's feelings and yes, you are very perceptive about people. You have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reasons why you are drawn to astrology readings. There is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I am getting the distinct impression that you are street smart and you value this ability much more than the classroom smarts that others have. Without a doubt you are your strongest critic and you have a tendancy to be too hard on yourself. I also know that recently you have been energized by thoughts of exciting change but have not yet acted, don't worry too much about this as in a very short time a number of very important opportunities are going to be open to you and will allow you to make these changes.

It is because of all these things that I feel about you Elenice that I really hope you make the most of this Transit that will occur in just a few weeks time, I know I'm repeating myself on this subject but the biggest danger of all is that you do not act Elenice, for the opportunities ARE on their way and there is no doubt about that. The stars show this very clearly. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by doubt and all the questions you ask... act now. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you now will have repercussions far beyond this year, repercussions that will reach into 2013 as I keep mentioning but also into the rest of your life.

I want you to understand Elenice, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve it the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and send me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you and help to guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.

Elenice, click here to request your Second Full Reading

Of course, I cannot say that Astrology is the remedy for all ills and to put the record straight, I would even say that Astrology is not an exact science. Astrology is a reflection of what is earthly and human so how can it be 100% exact? To look for God or the Universe through Astrology is pretentious. Looking for absolute certainty is even more pretentious. What is needed is simply the best use of Astrology's constructive power. Astrology has existed since time immemorial and it is a completely natural science which ultimately a detailed study of natural phenomena which recognizes that the planets and their movements influence the life of every living being and play a role in the unfolding of human life. In my experience, Astrology is 80% correct on average and can go up to 90% when the planetary movements that will affect a person are powerful. To be honest this is the case for your configuration Elenice.

So there you are Elenice, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life. There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.

As far as I am concerned I feel some very positive things about you Elenice, I want you to know that I am at your side for any help or any advice, and even if you prefer to work with another astrologer to determine all the details you need to get the best out of your Transit. Whether I or another professional astrologer works with you about this period really isn't that important, what is important is that someone competent guides you through this Transit. In any case, I'll always be on your side and from now on you can count me as a friend and confidant. I am proud to have met you and I hope we can move forward as quickly as possible because I really want to help you change your life for the better, lets get to work together now.

Your friend and your professional astrologer

Jenna

THIS IS THE SAME READING OF NEXT ONE:

Hello Fabio,

The spring is just around the corner! This is a period of awakening, which will be particularly renewing and exciting for you Fabio, and I will explain why in this personal astrological reading that I have worked on for you. My immediate reaction when I received your request was one of excitement and joy because I identified an EXPECTATION astrological event which is going to change your life this year.

I must say that I have worked with lots of people over the years and I rarely come across such an astrological event like I did for you. This year really does mark a radical turning point in your life, it's a period of light that you have been waiting for Fabio. You are entering into what we refer to in astrology as a Transit, which are strong planetary movements in your configuration which leads you into a brand new direction in your life. I must say this is an extremely rare astrological transit that I have discovered for you and it is going to change your life, its going to start for you NOW in 2013. It starts here, the NEW BEGINNING, the brand new direction from your cosmic planets which are encouraging a new start and adventure in your life Fabio. You need to understand this now and start to get ready to make the choices that will impact your life FOREVER!

To give you an idea about how astrologically the planets are interacting what we will see is, the build up of the intensity from this year starting in just a few days with the well known Mercury Retrograde leading the path in June, which is crucial as it will be most forceful for this year. There is also going to be a Total Solar Eclipes and then to top it off you will witness the effects of Venus inconjunction with Jupiter, these being two of the super giants of the astrological world. And thats not all, Venus trine Uranus and Venus squares Chiron happening on the same dates in June and this is extremely rare therefore the energizing vibrations will be felt by us all which leads us into a very strong and surprising 2013, all of which you need to start understanding now Fabio.

Before providing you with any details about your future, I want to tell you how I worked on your analysis because I am used to being very accurate in my predictions and do not take my work lightly. I worked from your date of birth, 8 July 1984, your astrological sign, Cancer (which is set to be on 2013's honors list!) and because you are Cancer I also used your principal Decan 2nd decan. These elements have enabled me to draw you a map of your astral sky Fabio, which is totally unique and very personal.

I also took into consideration the epistemological origins of your first name Fabio because this provides additional information about your character, as you should know that your first name was not chosen entirely by chance. It enabled me to complete your analysis with a Numerological analysis. As a matter of fact, your first name is composed of 5 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 8 July 1984 and Zodiac sign Cancer to learn a lot about you from a numerological perspective. For example I have discovered that your trace number is 4 Fabio I should just mention at this point that this is not just a random number, if you look back at your life you will soon see that this number has touched your life several times.

I guided my work and my research using the waves, vibrations and insightful flashes that I felt when I started your analysis. It allowed me to determine the precise direction that I should work in and it was these 'flashes' which prompted me to analyze your past because I perceived that you have a number of personal blockages Fabio. I realized that something had happened to you around the year 2001 when you were 17 or 18 years old that created the stumbling blocks that you encountered later in your life and you still suffer the consequences today. Rest assured that these blockages are not irreversible, you'll be able to get rid of them and we'll work towards that together. The visions and vibrations I felt about you Fabio also showed me that you are now in a phase of indecision, you have a number of choices available to you concerning the recent difficulties you have encountered and it is time for you to come to terms with this and make the right decision.

I can very clearly see the intervention of a certain individual who has slowed you down and prevented you from moving on in your life and still has some influence over you. Again there is nothing irreversible, it is simply very important that you make the most of the Transit which is set to occur in just a few weeks times to remove these blockages. The visions that I had on this subject are very clear and they show that you will soon reach a positive turning point in your life, which is why I'm so pleased to be able to give you the exciting news I have for you. Before leaving the subject of these visions about you Fabio, I want to tell you that I felt a lot of very positive things about your personality and your character, you have great qualities and I am proud that you accept to trust me because you are a very good person Fabio.

You may be wondering about these visions Fabio. So let me just take a minute to explain them. You should know that these visions are entirely rational, there is nothing supernatural or mystic about them, on the contrary it is something very natural, since they represent an exchange of energy. In Nature everything is an exchange of energy, either physical and tangible or intangible as this particular case. It is not because we cannot see these cosmic waves that they do not exist, we can't see radio, telephone, electricity or television signals either. Cosmic waves are a source of energy, the most powerful energy that exists, we call them how we like; cosmic waves, astral fluids, 6th sense, premonitions, insights... No matter how they are called, they exist and the animals are born knowing how to use them. We lost this ability and the work of professional like me is to learn a control the interpretation of these energies over years of hard work and experience. We are all born with different innate capacities and certain of us are more sensitive to these forces and I am fortunate to have been born with strengths which I have built on.

You know what? I think you also have certain capabilities in this area Fabio and I'd love to help you to develop these capacities if you wish. At the moment you are tuning in to these forces unconsciously, without really being able to explain what you feel. For example you know that changes will soon happen in your life, you do not know what when or how but you feel that things will change soon and you also feel that a very precise and important event will happen. You're quite right about these events, events which will directly concern your love life and financial situation. These events are set to occur during the Transit that I have told you about (I will go into a little more detail about this Transit in just a couple of minutes...)

I'll even go further and say that these insights that you had led you to me and to my website (you could have come across a completely different astrologer and I am not the only one qualified to guide you but I appreciate the confidence your subconscious had in me). I don't believe in luck Fabio. Events occur because they are derived from a cause, and if you asked me for this personal analysis then it is precisely because you feel the need to know exactly WHAT WILL SOON HAPPEN TO YOU and what these changes are that, the changes you have recently had inklings about.

I told you that there is strong evidence that you will be UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF AN ASTROLOGICAL TRANSIT WHICH WILL LAST 118 DAYS. Let's get down to straight facts. The changes which your Transit will bring directly concern your financial situation and you will be able to :

begin a new and very favorable cycle in your career and

And they will also have an impact on your love-life, you will :

meet the love of your life

So, this period will also bring you an important and unexpected financial opportunity Fabio which will result in a considerable evolutionary leap in your life in 2013, which is why I mentioned will mark a decisive turning point. Again, as we are talking about finance here, all details around this aspect require a lot of concentration on my part so that I can give you exactly details. I know this will be important to you and your family so care needs to be taken. I would not go saying anything about this just yet, details need to be confirmed as to When? and Where?

So to sum up Fabio, going into 2013, you will feel the extraordinary planetary effervescence and in my 25 years of experience I think I have never seen such strong and intense planetary movements. These movements will affect some of us more than others Fabio and you will be in the thick of it which is precisely why you should not miss your chance. I really want you to realize just how exciting this Transit is, the 118 days between the months of June, July and August 2013, these really will be some of the most exciting days of your life so far. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you NOW will have repercussions far beyond this current year, repercussions that will be felt until also the coming years.

You are quite lucky that the transit has appeared now, this will allow you to take full advantage of 2013. I have sensed that the truth is going to be exposed and this will be a period where you should be working on making these better in your life, there is a hidden meaning behind what is happening in you life now, what has happened to you (I saw this) and what will take place going forward. The speed at which this transition is going to happen is going to be so fast and powerful, that you will find it hard to change your reality if not informed or guided correctly. Aligning your thoughts and actions to this transit will inspire the positive changes of this period. The more power you give this transit, the more power you can give to your reality and the changes that you will soon experience. Take this as a sign that I will help you move from the darkest to an ear of light. This is your future and it has now become important to me as well, Fabio. After completing this analysis for you, I know that with all the information I provide, the information based on this transit I hand over to you, and whatever information there is to act on, you will trust that is will make prefect sense afterwards and you will also feel it.

Now based on this, I DO NOT want you missing out again Fabio, this Transit that will soon occur in your sky makes me strongly believe that you are one of those fortunate people and in some ways have paid for it by karma. In your case, this transit expands knowledge and will give you a better understanding of what is going on in your mind and life. So you need to take the time to PREPARE for it. You have to think of it as A NEW CYCLE in your life. Your involvement is crucial here and the decision that you make around this period , the choices you make, will EFFECT you not just now but over a longer period. The important thing here Fabio is for you to anticipate when this Transit will pass in your sky and how it will affect you.

If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we need to act quickly Fabio. You must be ready in time. I need to spend longer on your analysis and I need to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit, to be able to tell you when and how you need to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must work in detail on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything which I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

Fabio, click here to request your Second Full Reading

I know that you are 'praying for that break' and the fact that this Transit will be appearing in your sky now gives you options. Im confident it will make your life comfortable and tell you when all the problems will end. I know you will have questions! You know that all aspects of your life reflect on each other, so once you have a clearer picture from a more detailed analysis I will welcome the questions you have and we can discuss them together. The only effort I am asking you to make right now Fabio is to give me the green light and to believe deeply in the change that lies in store for you. And that's it. Nothing more. Simply click on the link I have given you and let's get going!

I really want you to understand Fabio the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Fabio and I know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines you have not yet read all of the analysis I have done for you. You seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you but at the same time you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Fabio, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in hand and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Fabio, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance. Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you Fabio, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.

You are becoming aware of a great deal of new things at the moment and you know that you are living through a period in your life which is particularly interesting. You are currently asking yourself a great deal of questions and you are thinking about the true goals in your life and what your real objectives are. As far as your character is concerned I know that you love the outdoors, you do not like to make decisions too far ahead and at times you can bit a bit stubborn in getting what you want. You are aware that you have been given certain talents... very special talents, unique only to you. You have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. you are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this or appreciate what you could offer but this is because you still did not had the time to show them but one day this day will come and you know it. I am getting a powerful impression now... having to do with powers of intuition. You have what might be described almost as a sixth sense, able to sense things are about to happen. I am getting the distinct sense that you are street smart and you value this ability much more than the classroom smarts that others have. Your unique perspective in life, has been forged from the school of hard knocks and you know deep down inside that you are better for having gone through what you have endured. You are a person with fresh and innovative ideas and are not willing to settle for what others tell you. You have to see things for yourself and if you don't like what you see, you will change it. I can see travel in your future, either because you love someone or either because you need this person.

As far as others are concerned, although you don't always admit this, deep down inside you need the respect and admiration of others and this is even more true at the moment, a period during which you are feeling a great deal of doubts and uncertainity particularly on the level of your love life. In this aspect of your life you would like to make the correct decisions and above all find the right person for you. Concerning this, I feel a certain hesitation and confusion within you and it is these feeling that prevent you from being completely happy and content. Luckily the news I have to annouce to you in this email is going to help you understand the coming changes.

It is because of all these things that I feel about you Fabio that I really hope you make the most of this Transit that will occur in just a few weeks time, I know I'm repeating myself on this subject but the biggest danger of all is that you do not act Fabio, for the opportunities ARE on their way and there is no doubt about that. The stars show this very clearly. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by doubt and all the questions you ask... act now. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you now will have repercussions far beyond this year, repercussions that will reach into 2013 as I keep mentioning but also into the rest of your life.

I want you to understand Fabio, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve it the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and send me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you and help to guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.

Fabio, click here to request your Second Full Reading

Of course, I cannot say that Astrology is the remedy for all ills and to put the record straight, I would even say that Astrology is not an exact science. Astrology is a reflection of what is earthly and human so how can it be 100% exact? To look for God or the Universe through Astrology is pretentious. Looking for absolute certainty is even more pretentious. What is needed is simply the best use of Astrology's constructive power. Astrology has existed since time immemorial and it is a completely natural science which ultimately a detailed study of natural phenomena which recognizes that the planets and their movements influence the life of every living being and play a role in the unfolding of human life. In my experience, Astrology is 80% correct on average and can go up to 90% when the planetary movements that will affect a person are powerful. To be honest this is the case for your configuration Fabio.

So there you are Fabio, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life. There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.

As far as I am concerned I feel some very positive things about you Fabio, I want you to know that I am at your side for any help or any advice, and even if you prefer to work with another astrologer to determine all the details you need to get the best out of your Transit. Whether I or another professional astrologer works with you about this period really isn't that important, what is important is that someone competent guides you through this Transit. In any case, I'll always be on your side and from now on you can count me as a friend and confidant. I am proud to have met you and I hope we can move forward as quickly as possible because I really want to help you change your life for the better, lets get to work together now.

Your friend and your professional astrologer

Jenna

to John Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #778662

yes..."she" is a big SCAM... same reading here...

Vlore, Vlore, Albania #686480

Guys Jenna said to me that the Transit will happen to me from starting today...Then she asked me for 80 dollars then she saw that i wasn't giving the money she droped low to 55 dollars but i still didn't give her the money,then more emails came to me where she insisted for the money.I figured out that she was a scam and i unscribed from her site....

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #682951

This is big time fraud in the last one month I have sent her payment three times like a fool but no predictions have come and her emails for money continue to come. she can check her accounts and I have paid all of them thru paypal.

I am really hurt that though we cannot affort we try to pay with hope that situations might improve, they are taking advantage of innocent people and cheating them.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #663104

My sister and I requested a reading from her and everything was exactly the same word for word except the dates. Please if you are thinking of getting a reading from Jenna, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! It is a scam.

Livingston, Montana, United States #659479

Hi to everyone here. I did Jenna back in 07.

What happen got me on a search. Make a long story short, I got hooked up on Forrest's astrology and bought his astrology program as the only thing that made sense in my life, even now. I had him do several reports that he sends CD's explaining what is going on. Teaching myself and can't afford $300 each time and knowing there are people out there trying to find answers and doing people reports for free.

I don't think there should be a charge. For anyone that is interested in getting a reading at no charge (no gimmick here, I love reading people's charts, its a hobby and if I can help someone in need, that makes my day) Send birth date, time of birth and place of birth. I will send you a copy along with what I feel that is indeed of what issues is at hand. Sometimes I can tell when love might come,or issues with careers.

Its all intuitive. wildsweetorange09@gmail.com

to wwildsweetorange Livingston, Montana, United States #683628

Go to wild sweet orange astrology dot com. Remember though it just shows the potential of things to come and if you have support from the Universe.

It is mainly psychological and how we respond to the energies.

But it helps to get through issues and makes things happen when we respond to the energies. Site is still under construction but can email me through there.

to wwildsweetorange Livingston, Montana, United States #691223

I'm not doing charts for free any longer.

punajon1
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #659401

Jenna is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL people, please STAY AWAY - or - throw your money away.

to punajon1 #660603

have to agree total scam and so sad she is taking peoples money! I clearly asked if my reading would include love, oh sure yes, noting in it and then today she has a love reading for me for more money!

I confronted her and she disconnected chat!

Don't do it! Serious so not worth a penny omg!

Los Angeles, California, United States #647195

Not only a scam. I got the "free" reading.

Then I wised up and didn't pay a cent more.

I started getting a; sorts of spam email. I assume that if she couldn't get anything out of me she'd get something by selling my email address to spamers.